Revenant launch: How to migrate from $TEMPO to $GAMEFI
As we mentioned in our previous article, Tempo DAO is officially rebranding to Revenant and we are moving our project to the Metis network.
In this blog post, we will share the information you need to convert your $TEMPO to $GAMEFI.
It’s worth also noting that the price initially to purchase $GAMEFI will be at the price of the $TEMPO liquidity pull $0.2846.
The swap from $TEMPO to $GAMEFI will be 1:1 so no need to do complex math!
A simple process for $GAMEFI investors
This process is very easy and requires almost no effort on your part!
We will take care of everything related to ensuring you exchange your $TEMPO for $GAMEFI. To do this, we will take a snapshot of holders and handle the switch on Friday, April 29.
(P.S. If you are staking sTEMPO, unstake it before 00:00 UTC on Friday, April 29 for your funds to be entered in the snapshot. This is necessary to make it easy for us to get you your $GAMEFI!)
That said, here are some easy steps you must follow to get started with adding the $GAMEFI token to your wallet on the Metis network.
Let’s use the two most popular wallets, MetaMask and Trust Wallet as an example.
We recommend MetaMask, which is the easiest solution.
- Go to Chainlist.org and connect your MetaMask.
- Search for and add the “Metis Andromeda Mainnet.”
- Then simply import the $GAMEFI contract as you would any token.
- All done.
If you need to bridge your funds over from another blockchain then you can use Synapse Protocol.
Tip — It might be a good idea to first use the native DEX for the chain you want to swap from, to swap into a stable coin like $USDC or $USDT.
- Connect your wallet.
- Select the chain that you wish to bridge from. For example, Avalanche and confirm the network in your wallet.
- Select the chain you wish to bridge to, in this case Metis.
- Hit “Approve”, follow the instructions and then hit “Swap.”
- Bingo! You can now purchase $GAMEFI with your stablecoin on the Metis Andromeda network.